CNAGF: Certainly Not A Gamer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loc-lac meet-up. (Multiplayer General)

+2
iCEMAN_noob
Don Fawful
6 posters

Go down

Loc-lac meet-up. (Multiplayer General) Empty Loc-lac meet-up. (Multiplayer General)

Post  Don Fawful Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Are you in need of some help in Monster Hunter 3 or one of the PSP games? Well ask ahead here. This thread is also meant for general multiplayer monster hunter discussion so go ahead.

If you are requesting help be sure to add a couple of things to the post if you dont it will get deleted alright?

1: Your online name.
2: most importantly your region: NTSC for americans and PAL for europeans.
3: Your online code.
4: The thing you need help with.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Don Fawful
Don Fawful
Don Fawful
Big Boss
Big Boss

https://cnagf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Loc-lac meet-up. (Multiplayer General) Empty Re: Loc-lac meet-up. (Multiplayer General)

Post  iCEMAN_noob Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Monster Hunter Tri
iCEMAN / NR8LUC / PAL

Looking for Hunter Rank 51+ players to play all high rank quests with. I need materials from all the bosses so I try and mix it up a bit. I'm a pro at Alatreon sleep bombing with over 50 kills using a gun.

I would love to voice chat with people over Skype since it would make things a lot easier. I do have a USB Keyboard and also WiiSpeak. I'm currently Hunter Rank 153 and play the when new event quest come out. I'm "retired" so I don't play that often any more.

Last edited by iCEMAN_noob on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:32 am; edited 3 times in total
iCEMAN_noob
iCEMAN_noob

http://iceman-187.deviantart.com/gallery

Back to top Go down

Loc-lac meet-up. (Multiplayer General) Empty Re: Loc-lac meet-up. (Multiplayer General)

Post  Lucifer Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:39 am

Any of you wanna mess around on MH3? Here's my info XD

Lucifer/zh7mw5/NTSC

^_^

I need help with Alatreon

Last edited by Lucifer on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed help :D)
Lucifer
Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningWhiteWolf121 Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:37 pm

i ask if i need help but right now..

Game: MH3
Name: Dragonov Twisted Evil
Region: NTSC
Id: H94GUU
HR of 7/22/10: 44 *yayz* Very Happy
Weapon: SnS exclusive Razz
Recurring Theme: Jaggi Mask
Interested In: Event Items I love you , Rare Mining, Agnaktor, Raths, Material Gathering, Chatting,
Tital Earning

Message Me on Youtube.com/burningwhitewolf121 if you want to set a time or contact me Very Happy
also include who you are on cnagf!
BurningWhiteWolf121
BurningWhiteWolf121
People Know Me
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmo Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:18 am

name: jimmo
code:ND8E3D
I need help with: agnaktor, I NEED his claws for the armour, because I AM a lancer and can't get claws offline for some reason, (also looking for hunting partners. I'm only hr 28)
jimmo
jimmo
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:09 am

Monster Hunter Tri
User Name: Terry
ID: I'll look it up later..
Server: NTSC

Just looking to have a good time. I would much prefer to chat over Skype then type in game. No WiiSpeak sorry. Currently HR 27, play every day but only get online about once a week due to not liking random's usually

I have an obsession with completing every quest to have that big Done stamp, my history says I will end up trying to collect a bunch of armors and weapons for fun. I'm not interested in perfection playing but I do expect some level of skill from my comrades.

Been playing since Monster Hunter for the PS2!
Terry
Terry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down