CNAGF: Certainly Not A Gamer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My top 10 Anime/Manga characters

3 posters

Go down

My top 10 Anime/Manga characters Empty My top 10 Anime/Manga characters

Post  Haff27 Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:06 am

Ok, so I decided to do another Top 10, so here goes:

WARNING! THIS LIST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ONE PIECE AND SOUL EATER MANGA.

10) Brook(One Piece)- He is a singing gentleman skeleton that cracks jokes about his skeleton body. He is also very quick with his sword. What's not to like? Oh, and he can run on water.

9) Scratchman Apoo(One Piece)- One of the 11 supernovas, this guy is not to be underestimated. He can use several parts of his body as musical instruments. While this may seem harmless, it really isn't. Some of the music produced can in fact cup up a persons body or make them explode. He is also pretty funny sometimes as well Smile

Cool Justin Law(Soul Eater)- He is strong and his weapon ability is pretty cool. He can also be pretty hilarious at times. The fact that he betrayed Shibusen by killing BJ and blaming Stein for it was pretty cool as well.

7) Siegfried(Worlds Strongest Disciple Kenichi)- This guy is damn hilarious. He is a pretty unpredictable person and he relies on counter attacks to beat his opponent. He also tends to sing while fighting XD

6) Ichimaru Gin(Bleach)- I may not be much of a fan of Bleach anymore, but gin is still BADASS! He always seems to be keeping his calm and his personality is just amazing. His Bankai is awesome too Very Happy

5) Afro(Afro Samurai)- ...badass...

4) Donquixote Doflamingo(One Piece)- At first when I saw him I was like ''Dude, why is he dressed in pink? WTF! I'll never like that guy''. Boy, was I wrong. He is a complete badass, with the ability to control your body, no matter how powerful you are and as a little bonus, he can cut off your limbs with little to no effort. He also managed to jump over Oars Jr, which is an amazing feat considering the fact that Oars Jr is bigger than 2 giants combined. And don't get me started on his speeches: ''Pirates are evil!!? The Marines are righteous!!? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history...!!! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values!!! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground!!! Justice will prevail, you say!? But of course it will!!! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!!!''...badass.

3) Kyoya Hibari(Katekyo Hitman Reborn)- ''I'll bite you to death''. That line makes him so much more awesome. He is a pure badass and my favorite character in the series. I've always liked anti-heroes:) There's nothing more to say about him Razz

2) Medusa(Soul Eater)- She's so frikkin cool! Her magic is awesome, she manages to corrupt one of the strongest masters in the Shibusen and she is the mother of Crona, another cool character. And her expressions! I love her facial expressions to no end.

1) Marshall D. Teach ''Blackbeard''(One Piece)- This guy is awesome! He kills one of his own crewmates to acquire the power of darkness, that can suck everything in including attacks. He KNOWS that he recieves more damage than any other person, but he simply don't care. Now THAT'S Badass with a capital B. He also defeats Luffy's brother Ace which in turn starts a war between the World Government and Whitebeard pirates. He becomes a Shichibukai only to raid Impel down and free the most powerful pirates ever imprisoned in the world, throws the title away, and in the end kills Whitebeard to acquire to power of creating massive earthquakes. The fact that this was all plotted way before the main storyline makes him all the more awesome. No.1 no doubt.

Now that im done, I would like to see you guy's top 10 anime/manga characters, but that's all up to you Smile

Haff27

Back to top Go down

My top 10 Anime/Manga characters Empty top 10

Post  BurningWhiteWolf121 Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:08 am

its not in a order just my top 10 favs:

10.Totoro (my nieghbor totoro)
9. Calcifer (howls moving castle)
8. Afro ( afro samurai) afro
7. Jet Black ( cowboy bebop)
6. Edward ( cowboy bebop)
5. Daisuke Aoki ( kodomo no jikan)
4. Haruko Haruhara ( flcl)
3. Canti ( flcl)
2. Kon ( bleach)
1. buncha Bleach characters lol!
BurningWhiteWolf121
BurningWhiteWolf121
People Know Me
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

My top 10 Anime/Manga characters Empty Re: My top 10 Anime/Manga characters

Post  Haff27 Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 am

I see you like Bleach alot:P
Other than Gin, my fave Bleach character has to be the shinigami with the afro XD

Haff27

Back to top Go down

My top 10 Anime/Manga characters Empty bleach

Post  BurningWhiteWolf121 Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 am

i like it not love it
i really like the characters though
BurningWhiteWolf121
BurningWhiteWolf121
People Know Me
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

My top 10 Anime/Manga characters Empty Re: My top 10 Anime/Manga characters