CNAGF: Certainly Not A Gamer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite 5th generation pokémon

+7
scyor
darkiway
octaneblue
Deviicat556
FenixFire
RedFoxNinetales
Wendela9
11 posters

Go down

Your favorite 5th generation pokémon Empty Your favorite 5th generation pokémon

Post  Wendela9 Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:37 am

Every week they shows new graphics, gameplay video's or new pokémon of Pokémon Black/White. And you see self with pokémon you like it in de game. But who is that pokémon of yours?

On the site Serebii shows the new 5th generation pókémon. My, till now, favorite pokémon is:
Gochiruzeru (JP. name)
Type: Psychic

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Why? I don't now. When i see this pokémon, i think about Jynx. She has a mysterious look at her face. Very interesthing Razz

Let me know what your favorite 5the pokémon is till now Razz
Wendela9
Wendela9

https://www.youtube.com/user/wendela9

Back to top Go down

Your favorite 5th generation pokémon Empty Re: Your favorite 5th generation pokémon

Post  RedFoxNinetales Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Of them all, I actually have three. The first came from the first major leak of Pokemon that weren't Starters; Chiramii was actually the first Pokemon of the next Generation I took a liking to, mainly for the animal it represents-- the Chinchilla. Not quite as much of a favourite animal for me as foxes are, Chinchillas are up there among the top listed, at least.

Denchura is the next, though we've only seen its back, at the moment. I just think its really cool that they have brought another Pokemon into the game that has a more Spider-like body, like Ariados before it. I believe there has been rumours as well that it might be a Bug/Electric-type, which I do believe is a unique typing and would be very cool to see.

The last one would be Wooguru (as Serebii have it listed), again because it looks really awesome and is also part of the reason I feel that this Generation of games could possibly be Western-based. Overall, I'd say its proobably one of the coolest-looking Flying-types that they have come up with in recent Generations; maybe at least in the Normal/Flying-type category. (I actually really like Altaria, for example)

I could talk about Generation V and how I think it might be Western-based for ages, but I'll save it for another thread, since this one is specifically about favourite Generation Pokemon.
RedFoxNinetales
RedFoxNinetales

https://www.youtube.com/user/RenegadeFox

Back to top Go down

Your favorite 5th generation pokémon Empty Re: Your favorite 5th generation pokémon

Post  FenixFire Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 pm

I personally don't have a favourite yet, as they all seem kinda bland or a copy of previous Pokémon to me (For example: Musharna looks like a Drowzee with smoke coming out of its head, Gear is just a bunch of... gears, Koromori looks like a Zubat who just came back from the pet beauty salon,...). I also dislike Mijumaru to the core, despite the fact that I've been a Water Pokémon trainer all my life. I just can't stand its looks. x/

If I do have to pick one of them, I'd probably go with Tsutaja, Meguroko or Wooguru. These 3 seem the most normal out of the bunch for me.
FenixFire
FenixFire

Back to top Go down

Your favorite 5th generation pokémon Empty Re: Your Favorite 5th generation pokémon

Post  Deviicat556 Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm

my favorite pokemon that's been leaked has to be Shimama( the electric zebra ), it's one of the first Horse like pokemon Very Happy plus i am crazy about electric types. Btw, i don't think Mareep counts, sure they are sheep... but not horse D:<... Btw I'm not counting girafarig... o-o

RedFoxNinetales wrote: I believe there has been rumours as well that it might be a Bug/Electric-type, which I do believe is a unique typing and would be very cool to see.

That [ Bug/Electric type ] would be so cool =D! Because of Bug type, you wouldn't need to worry about ground type attacks raping you anymore... yaaaay

No double posting thank you! ~Don Fawful

Last edited by Deviicat556 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deviicat556
Deviicat556

https://www.youtube.com/user/deviicat556

Back to top Go down

Post  octaneblue Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Wooguru is looking pretty awesome. And Reshiram and Zekrom are cool too.
octaneblue
octaneblue
Boss
Boss

https://www.youtube.com/octaneblue

Back to top Go down

Post  darkiway Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm actually impressed by reshiram's looks, he's pretty awesome.

The 2 mole pokemon are really cool, and I like mijumaru's evolution (from the beta art)

I'm getting that chinchilla pokemon for sure.
darkiway
darkiway

Back to top Go down

Post  Wendela9 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Because?
1) A cute or adorble pokemon Razz
2) Or he has the ability technician Razz
Wendela9
Wendela9

Back to top Go down

Post  darkiway Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 pm

BOTH! lol
darkiway
darkiway

Back to top Go down

Post  Wendela9 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Lol.

It can also both Very Happy
Wendela9
Wendela9

Back to top Go down

Post  scyor Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 am

I don't want to sound negative, but I don't really like any of the new Pokemon. None of them give me the same impact the Pokemon in the previous generations. If I had to choose one it would have to be the Grass-type starter.
scyor
scyor

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scyor

Back to top Go down

Post  RskTkr Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:02 am

scyor wrote:I don't want to sound negative, but I don't really like any of the new Pokemon. None of them give me the same impact the Pokemon in the previous generations. If I had to choose one it would have to be the Grass-type starter.

I agree with you there. Only I personally like the Fire Starter... because he's a piggy ^_^
RskTkr
RskTkr
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Your favorite 5th generation pokémon Empty fav 5th gen pokes

Post  BurningWhiteWolf121 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:35 pm

1. kibago (can wait 4 evos Very Happy )
2. ononokusu (i like bugs)
3. gigiasu (looks cool)
4. zekrom/reshiram (still love dragons I love you )
5. wooguru (awesome!!)
6. meguroko (nice new uber)
7. mijaumaru (OTTERS ARE AWESOME!!)/ tsutaja(a.k.a treeko clone i love treeko)
8. zoroark (eh dark lucario)
BurningWhiteWolf121
BurningWhiteWolf121
People Know Me
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Zoroark, cause he looks freakin awesome XD

and Zekrom, same reason as the first XD
Lucifer
Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmo Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 am

Rankurusu, chiraami, giaguisu and victini all look nice, and if gear evolves..... Cool
jimmo
jimmo
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum