CNAGF: Certainly Not A Gamer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My top 10 video game bosses and villains

5 posters

Go down

My top 10 video game bosses and villains Empty My top 10 video game bosses and villains

Post  Haff27 Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:58 pm

So yea, I decided to make a top 10 as I love those:P
Oh, and there MIGHT be spoilers, so watch out:P

10. King K Rool(Donkey Kong universe)- Not much to say other than he's a hilarious character:)

9. Petey Piranha(Super Mario Sunshine)- My favorite villain and boss when I was younger. The scene before you fight him the first time always makes me laugh. I felt very bad when I saw him burn and die in Brawl:(

8. Bowser(Mario universe)- This guy...is the definition of persistence. You beat him time and time again, throwing him into lava, leaving him on a exploding planet etc etc...man...he never gives up. He is funny at times too:)

7. Zant(Twilight Princess)- At first, I thought this guy would be a calm and boring villain, but I was SO wrong. He's crazy mad and easily managed to put a smile on my face when I battled him. The final phase of his is pretty trippy, which reflects his madness very well XD

6. Skelter Helter(No More Heroes 2)- The main character killed his brother in the intro and now he is back for revenge. Armed with a revolter that has several other revolvers attached and a beam sword, this guy is far cooler than his brother, who seemed like a complete showoff. Too bad he is a tutorial boss...would be awesome to have him as the final boss instead of that retarded guy we ended up with. Best thing about Skelter Helter? The cutscene AFTER the fight; His head gets cut off, but lands back on his neck. A little later, he starts talking about how he and the final boss plotted revenge against the main character, and to top it off; He yells ''THIS IS THE ULTIMATE VENGEANCE!!'' and RIPS HIS FRIKKIN HEAD OFF with a devilish smile plastered on his face. Ultimately though, he is placed 6th cuz he is an easy boss, no matter what difficulty...what a shame:(

5. The Great Mighty Poo(Conkers Bad Fur Day N64 version)- A giant, operasinging pile of poo that throws pieces of himself at you...and you throw toiletpaper in his mouth to damage him...what's NOT to like about that? XD

4. Destroyman/New Destroyman(No More Heroes1&2)- At first, when we first saw this guy I was like ''Oh, a honorable and sporty guy. Sure, I can give you a handshake of sportsmanship before we battle...'' then it all gets crushed as he zap us when we give him the handshake. Bastard has no honor, he fights dirty and he SHOOTS LAZORS FROM HIS CROTCH!! Even though we cut him in half, he reappears as two under the name of New Destroyman, one being his polite and the other being his rude and dishonorable side. Placed 4th cuz he shoots lazors from his crotch.

3. Doom Guardian/Demon of Doom(One Piece, Unlimited Cruise 1&2)- Man, first she tempts the main characters with a great present, then she forces us to fight several of the enemies and companions the characters have met earlier on in the series. When we finally get to fight her, we realized why shes the last boss...SO.MUCH.HP...and a second and more powerful form that copies moves known by most of the characters in the game. This earns her the place of 3rd.

2. Dimentio(Super Paper Mario)- This guy is badass. He is nihilistic, funny, cool and he has done things other villains in the mario series haven't been able to do. Only reason he isn't No.1 is because Fawful is cooler:P

1. Fawful(Mario&Luigi RPG trilogy)- I HAVE FURY! This guy is why I love Nintendo so frikkin much. The way he speaks is pure hilarity and the fact that he becomes badass later on in the series settles the deal. Fawful is my all time favorite video game villain.

That's the end of my top 10. You can also post your top ten if you want to. I would love to see everyones opinions:D

*edit by Don Fawful* Made it more readable hope you dont mind.

Haff27

Back to top Go down

My top 10 video game bosses and villains Empty Re: My top 10 video game bosses and villains

Post  USAtlas Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 pm

where is Sephiroth in that! he would striaght out whoop all of them with one swing! I can't image how many times it took me to defeat him in Kindom Hearts
USAtlas
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARoxas

Back to top Go down

My top 10 video game bosses and villains Empty Re: My top 10 video game bosses and villains

Post  Haff27 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:15 pm

USAtlas wrote:where is Sephiroth in that! he would striaght out whoop all of them with one swing! I can't image how many times it took me to defeat him in Kindom Hearts

You serious...? I really hope you're just trolling...
This is not about the strenght of the characters...this is about what characters I like(though, I do want to see others Top 10 in the thread^^). Sure, Sephiroth is damn hard and powerful, but I simply do.NOT.like.his.character! And that is just by being mild in my wording. If I had to express my exact feelings about him, I would probably be banned or something:P
Though...I did not expect that somebody would start raging at me just because I made a Top 10 of my favorite villains/bosses...Unless you're trolling, of course:P

Haff27

Back to top Go down

Post  USAtlas Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:25 pm

affraid well i am sorry to burst your bubble but I am not trolling. This was simply just my opinion which I am entitled to and you asked for. I'm sorry that you see otherwise but yes to me he does fit under the category of villians and bosses does he not? and I like him. It was never anything about how strong the person was.
USAtlas
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  Haff27 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:37 pm

USAtlas wrote: affraid well i am sorry to burst your bubble but I am not trolling. This was simply just my opinion which I am entitled to and you asked for. I'm sorry that you see otherwise but yes to me he does fit under the category of villians and bosses does he not? and I like him. It was never anything about how strong the person was.

I know very well that you are entitled to your opinion and yes, Sephiroth IS a boss and villain(thinking otherwise would be retarded XD). Im sorry, but to me, saying things like ''where is Sephiroth in that! he would striaght out whoop all of them with one swing!'' sounds pretty much like showing off how strong he is compared to the others:P
Besides, I am also entitled to my own opinion and say that I don't like Sephiroth XD

Haff27

Back to top Go down

Post  BitByBrick Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 pm

1 ). GLaDOS (Portal) She really needs no introduction
2 ). Bowser (Mario Universe) The Classic Video Game Villain
3 ). Gannondorf/Gannon (Zelda Universe) The Face of true evil
4 ). Sephiroth (Final fantasy VII) That one boss only 1 in 2 people could beat
5 ). Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid) Truly Psycho
6 ). Through The Fire and Flames (Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock) Yes This Counts
7 ). Mother Brain (Metroid Universe) It's an evil Brain what more do you want?
8 ). Every Boss from Contra ever (Contra Universe) Unless your cheating they are absolutely punishing
9). Dracula (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin) Yeah he was in other Castlevania games but no other boss fight with him was Harder than Portrait of Ruin's.
10). The Master (Fallout) The first video game villain to ever truly scare me and make me wanna stop playing (I was 8 )

Honorable Mention: Bonetail (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door) I don't know what's worse, Bonetail or the 99 trails before him.

This is my personal opinion don't take offense please. Very Happy
BitByBrick
BitByBrick

https://www.youtube.com/user/WeLikeOurFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  USAtlas Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:47 pm

no no bit I like your as well. no offense take at all!! Smile
USAtlas
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  Haff27 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:49 pm

USAtlas wrote:no no bit I like your as well. no offense take at all!! Smile
Phew, that's good. I am glad you aren't one of those hardcore Seph fans, otherwise this could turn into a quite ugly flame war with me on the defensive XD

Haff27

Back to top Go down

Post  USAtlas Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Its all good: I like him mainly because he tough and I like challenges is all. But its okay to hate em! Very Happy I did too at one time!!
USAtlas
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

My top 10 video game bosses and villains Empty My Top 10 Bosses!

Post  darkiway Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 am

Here is a list of 10 bosses I get a weird feeling when I play agaisnt them. Whether I hate them from the bottom of my heart or just love the boss, they all represent important moments in my gaming memories.

1. Bowser Jr. (mario sunshine/mario galaxy)

Bowser Jr. and not Bowser!? Thats right! Bowser, despite being cool and all, is always an easy and redundant battle. Bowser Jr, on the other hand, always comes at you with a new trick up his sleeves, and boss fights wth him are always special. He's generally funny and childish, which also makes him an endearing character.

2. Elephant Rex ( Sands of Destruction)

Elephant Rex, unlike most other bosses on this list, wasn't trying to hinder you. He's actually the nicest guy in the game, and he saves you and your party more than once. I actually felt bad when I ended up fighting him, especially since you end up killing him.

3. The Great Mighty Poo (conker's bad fur day)

This guy is unavoidable. He's funny, and his song will hunt all of us to our graves. There is no escape from him and his nasty "poo-l" Also, to beat him you actually have to FLUSH him. Genius lol.

4. Dragon- Ultimate difficulty (Phantasy Star Online, ep 1)

The dragon was an expected and easy boss to kill, and also the fastest way to level up when you started the game. It was generic, and easy to predict. THEN, you finally get level 80 or higher, gain access to the ultimate difficulty, and you end up in a totally different place! The scenery is amazing, and theres a now-black giant dragon flying down on you, taht can now breath electricity and ice, and that can multiply himself to f*** you up.

5 The final Hazard (Sonic adventure 2 battle)
Overgrown lizard living on a space station is the secret weapon of some mad scientist to destroy the planet. How do can you fight him in space? Play a kickass theme song and transform into super sonic and super shadow, screw him over with speed and power blasts, and watch him suffer all the way into the atmosphere!

6. Abyssion (tales of symphonia)

He's the secret boss in the game, he tricks you to become the strongest entity alive and he knows every moves in the game, including uber-secret techs. He's a **** to fight, but once you beat him, you gain satisfaction like no other.

7. Team Star Wolf (Star fox series)

Rival mercenaries with assassins in tow. They have awesome and memorable lines as well as a great theme song. A challenge when your allies suck and overall cool characters with deep stories behind them. They also have the coolest ships.

8. Deghinsea (Fire emblem Radiant dawn)

By the time you battle him, you've fought countless dragons. Hell, you even have his son in your party, and hes STRONG. Well, this guy is litterally twice as strong as him, with a bazillion hp to back it up. Hes also about 10 times bigger really, and is the most impressive looking boss on the list. Sure, he wasnt THAT hard, but I mean, admit it, if you werent prepared to fight him, you peed your pants.

9 Mad Jack (donkey kong 64)

This guy realy comes out of nowhere, but he sure matches the stage. He's so creepy and cheap, he scarred my childhood. Basically, its a jack-in -the-box, turned mad. You're forced to run away from him as he laughs like the mad jack he is while he tries to stomp you and blast you away. He's dark, hard, and unexpected.

10. Spoiler alert? Masked man (mother 3)

It's finally the end of the game. You're one step away from saving countless lives, and then HE appears again before, desperate on stopping you. Your father kicks in, and reveals he's actually Lucas' long lost twin! The main song starts as you face off 1 on 1 agaisnt your brother, doing the best you can to stay alive cause lucas weeps so much he misses all his attacks. As the battle progresses, your dead mom keeps talking to you 2, trying to stop this nonsensical fight. And then, out of options, also crying like the boy he should be, Claus uses his lightning blade agaisnt you. The franklin badge bounces it off and Claus, finally, kills himself. This was the most sentimental boss fight in gaming history.

Honorable Mentions: Doom Dragon (golden sun: the lost age)
Meta knight (kirby series)
Dimentio (super paper mario)
Red (pokemon g/s)
Dark baku (cross edge)

darkiway
darkiway

Back to top Go down

Post  RskTkr Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:06 am

BitByBrick wrote:1 ). GLaDOS (Portal) She really needs no introduction

GLaDOS is the best boss ever!! Razz
RskTkr
RskTkr
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down