CNAGF: Certainly Not A Gamer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things ya hate the most when playing online

+5
g0ldsh0t100
jimmo
Lucifer
BurningWhiteWolf121
Deviicat556
9 posters

Go down

Things ya hate the most when playing online Empty Things ya hate the most when playing online

Post  Deviicat556 Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Something I'd like to know is what you hate the most when playing mh3 online, an example of mine:
People come into your City when your HR is 28 or something, & someone else joins the city at HR 19.
It really pisses me off when that happens, I don't enjoy wasting my time to help low rank hunters.

So I want to know, what do you hate the most about playing online?
Deviicat556
Deviicat556

https://www.youtube.com/user/deviicat556

Back to top Go down

Things ya hate the most when playing online Empty My Hate

Post  BurningWhiteWolf121 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 pm

1. like when you have 3 people for a high rank Jhen and a lower hr comes to your city and wont leave.
2.when people start the game online a dont know how to play!
[advice play offline till you kill Lagiacrus not repel KILL! Twisted Evil ]
3. when you try to make a plan and no one listens.
4. when in a quest going sour a person intentionally leaves.
5. whining newbs.
6. when no one can decide which quest to do and leaves.
7. when a comm error occurs and all of you disconect during the quest but your the only one left in the city.
AAHH!! Mad Evil or Very Mad
BurningWhiteWolf121
BurningWhiteWolf121
People Know Me
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

Things ya hate the most when playing online Empty Re: Things ya hate the most when playing online

Post  Lucifer Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:58 pm

1. When a friend disconnects, people come in and won't leave even after you ask nicely
2. when u have a quest ready everyones set but they won't shut up long enough to depart
3. the fact that after is a censored word
4. ending by subquest when someones about to die....

I have more but, meh i don't feel like typing it all XD
Lucifer
Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Things ya hate the most when playing online Empty i agree but..

Post  BurningWhiteWolf121 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am

Lucifer wrote:1. When a friend disconnects, people come in and won't leave even after you ask nicely
2. when u have a quest ready everyones set but they won't shut up long enough to depart
4. ending by subquest when someones about to die....

I have more but, meh i don't feel like typing it all XD

1. Totally
2. True but i usually take awhile planing for jhen
3. Totally
4. id rather do that and get 1 reward then knowing you cant win and dying
BurningWhiteWolf121
BurningWhiteWolf121
People Know Me
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

Things ya hate the most when playing online Empty Re: Things ya hate the most when playing online

Post  Lucifer Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:53 am

I'd rather die with dignity then slink away with my tail between my legs
Lucifer
Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Things ya hate the most when playing online Empty im just saying

Post  BurningWhiteWolf121 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Neutral im just saying

8. farming and not getting the drop
9. when your doing a event for a equip and dont get all the item you need while everyone else did and they wont do the quest again
10. using Dragon melee weapons on alatreon( your not gonna hit him in the air use ICE)
Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad

Use the edit button next time ~Don Fawful
BurningWhiteWolf121
BurningWhiteWolf121
People Know Me
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmo Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 am

1.when a monster stuns you infront of a new group of people, you die, and they call you a noob and hate you.
2.being low rank and unable to upgrade my weapons any further

3. Errors

4. People Who don't want to help you because their friend isn't high enough rank to do the quest you want
jimmo
jimmo
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  g0ldsh0t100 Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm

1. When I'm the only one with life powders or any other good potions.
2. Communication errors.
3. Hammer/Switchaxe users that whack you all the time so you can't attack.
4. Unexperienced players with bad equipment and low HR.
5. Not getting a drop you want. (seriously, 50 rathalos' and still no plate. I WANT MY RATHALOS VAMBRACES Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad )

And so on...
g0ldsh0t100
g0ldsh0t100

Back to top Go down

Post  Deviicat556 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:25 pm

I've got something to add to this myself,

1. People who forget to bring/resupply themselves with Mega Potions / Potions
2. People who are too lazy to get honey to make mega potions, so they beg for mega potions or honey =_=
3. People who bring the wrong armor and wrong weapon against a monster.. ( example: Barioth armor + Rathalos Hammer vs Rathalos :/ )
4. Communication Errors D:
5. When people don't eat and end up dying even if i ask them if they ate, and even if they do, they get the wrong combo, whether i tell them or not to have meat and dairies or meat and grans >_>;
6. When people die and blame you because you are using a hammer/switchaxe when you didn't hit them at all
7. OMFG MY BATTERY RAN OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
8. When people don't bring traps or tranquilizers in cap missions, or when someone uses a trap, they are the only ones that use tranquilizers D:<
Deviicat556
Deviicat556

Back to top Go down

Post  Deviicat556 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Lucifer wrote:

Omg so true, it makes me so annoyed when that happens, everyone's like: Wut did you just say o.O??
Deviicat556
Deviicat556

Back to top Go down

Post  iCEMAN_noob Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am

1. People stalking me. I'm HR 140 so when people realise that I get harassed. If I don't like the people in the room I leave, so why follow me over and over again?

2. When you politely ask someone to leave and they stay until you abuse them enough. Since I'm such a high rank I expect people to have the correct skills and equipment for the quest. If someone asks you to leave, that doesn't mean "Please stay, act like a d*** and waste everyone's time".

3. The "Skill Players Only" rooms being full of n00bs. Seriously, doesn't anyone have any common sense? Don't try and hijack my Alatreon room at HR 46 and expect me to help with your urgent quest.

4. People not following a plan or simple instructions. If you all agree on attacking a boss or doing something in a certain way, don't decide to change without asking first. If I ask you to bring ammo for my gun, you say you'll bring it and wonder why I'm p***ed when I say "sleep 1 ammo" 50 times.

5. Why can't you add a password to the room to stop people coming in? I want to play with friends so I make a room in High, Fishing, Event Quests Ho! and 2 random people join within a minute. What the f***?
iCEMAN_noob
iCEMAN_noob

http://iceman-187.deviantart.com/gallery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm

iCEMAN_noob wrote:1. People stalking me. I'm HR 140 so when people realise that I get harassed. If I don't like the people in the room I leave, so why follow me over and over again?

2. When you politely ask someone to leave and they stay until you abuse them enough. Since I'm such a high rank I expect people to have the correct skills and equipment for the quest. If someone asks you to leave, that doesn't mean "Please stay, act like a d*** and waste everyone's time".

3. The "Skill Players Only" rooms being full of n00bs. Seriously, doesn't anyone have any common sense? Don't try and hijack my Alatreon room at HR 46 and expect me to help with your urgent quest.

4. People not following a plan or simple instructions. If you all agree on attacking a boss or doing something in a certain way, don't decide to change without asking first. If I ask you to bring ammo for my gun, you say you'll bring it and wonder why I'm p***ed when I say "sleep 1 ammo" 50 times.

5. Why can't you add a password to the room to stop people coming in? I want to play with friends so I make a room in High, Fishing, Event Quests Ho! and 2 random people join within a minute. What the f***?

1. I'm with you, i might only be HR 48 but i get people stalking me saying i added them

2. Again, I HATE that, it's just, ugh, that's why i usually just get mean right off the bat

3. True, but I've actually joined an Alatreon room at 46 and was the only one that didn't die Cool

4. Plans, don't usually do plans because we got the monster scoped out

5. i agree, they need to add that, it'd help alot
Lucifer
Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  octaneblue Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 am

I guess since I upload MH Tri videos, people assume that I will add them or whatnot. I used to have people warp to me and take a spot when a friend was trying to get in the room, and they refuse to leave. That really got annoying.

I am pretty much forced to be invisible online now because I get stalked all the time. It got annoying, like, for instance, I'd have a room set to solo play, and some random douche comes in and asks for help with Qurupeco or Barroth or whatever.

That's probably what I dislike about MH Tri's otherwise great online play. If rooms could have a password or whatever, that would be awesome.
octaneblue
octaneblue
Boss
Boss

https://www.youtube.com/octaneblue

Back to top Go down

Things ya hate the most when playing online Empty to qoute

Post  BurningWhiteWolf121 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 am

octaneblue wrote:I guess since I upload MH Tri videos, people assume that I will add them or whatnot. I used to have people warp to me and take a spot when a friend was trying to get in the room, and they refuse to leave. That really got annoying.

I am pretty much forced to be invisible online now because I get stalked all the time. It got annoying, like, for instance, I'd have a room set to solo play, and some random douche comes in and asks for help with Qurupeco or Barroth or whatever.

That's probably what I dislike about MH Tri's otherwise great online play. If rooms could have a password or whatever, that would be awesome.
i dont think the online is great i get dced whenever i do a long minig mission and i wish there were more people per city Crying or Very sad

Last edited by BurningWhiteWolf121 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled people wrong)
BurningWhiteWolf121
BurningWhiteWolf121
People Know Me
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmo Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:11 pm

What I dont like the most is the hr grinding.
It's immposible to do quickly by yourself and all that it causes is just doing the same quests over and over and over and over and over again.
Oh and another thing........ really really rare drops that are vital for armour. I've killed a great jaggi LIKE FOUR MILLION TIMES. and still no brd wyvern gem, same with rathian. It's really annoying when you are fighting a monster for like 40 minutes and don't get the drop, you just have to fight it again for another 40 minutes, and the cycle repeats
jimmo
jimmo
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  AvionFinch Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:57 pm

When You are in a HR grinding room and everyones in their 20's HR wise, and then some noob 8 comes in trying to do they're 1* urgent. Mad

AvionFinch

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmo Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:38 am

oh that is so annoying, but i always feel sympathetic (whenever i have a quest i cant beat no one ever helps) thats why i only play in expert now, so no noobs can join Smile
jimmo
jimmo
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  Terry Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 am

1. People who don't come prepared with useful items. Aka - a fight with a los, bring a dung bomb just in case. Diablos? Bring sonic bombs. It's not rocket science, the items are in the game to be used.
2. Newbie squables. Each hosting their quest they want to do. And repeatedly asking for you to help. Hell if we ever here the word please.
3. People who run around kicking others/hitting them when they obviously didn't want to be hit the last time and they don't wanna be hit this round either.
4. People who refuse to talk. Some times it comes off as rude.
5. If the odd time you get hit with Mud/Snow/Sleep so you run over to a melee to be hit to cancel it out and they just run past and charge at the boss. Stupid. If the team mate isn't asleep, the monster is killed faster.

I'm sure I can think of more. But it's to late ha!
Terry
Terry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down