Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Go down

Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  USAtlas on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 pm

I bet this is something that has been chatted into the ground but I just wanted your personal views on what you guys think it going to be so far? I mean the vids on youtube are great and there has been talk about more than just those few char. to start of with. So what do you think!?
avatar
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 38
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARoxas

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  Don Fawful on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm

I will probably not buy it simple because I suck at fighting games. But on the discussion side I really enjoy the new characters that are released so far especially deadpool. (I love his marvel comics)

I do hope they change around some characters though so you dont get combinations like in MvC2 (cant really remember all the names) but I think sentinel was one of the characters in the indistrucible combo.

avatar
Don Fawful
Big Boss
Big Boss

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Holland

http://cnagf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  USAtlas on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 pm

hey we all suck at something but the object is to enjoy the game is it not. who said you had to be the epic freaking master of the gaem like some of these peoples that sit up 24 hours and play Tatsunoko vs Capcom all day and night.

I love fighters, and best believe i suck more that pond water! the thing about it is I play to learn and get better. even if I don't go and win over 1000 games!
avatar
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 38
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARoxas

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  scyor on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:47 pm

I'm going to buy it, preorder it, everything. I've been looking forward to this game for a long time and the gameplay videos and the new characters they added, especially Dante, make me want the game even more.
avatar
scyor
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 32
Location : Bothell, WA

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scyor

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  USAtlas on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm

I have preorder it before I even have gotten the PS3. I know I am a straight dummy for it but I feel the same you do! I played MvC2 so much on dreamcast and PS2 and now I just have to have it on PS3. After hseeing all the vids on YT. The air combo's are suppost to be so much more easier and the addition of Dante and Vhirs Redfield are a plus for sure!
avatar
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 38
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARoxas

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  scyor on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:02 am

USAtlas wrote:I have preorder it before I even have gotten the PS3. I know I am a straight dummy for it but I feel the same you do!

I did the same thing with Super Smash Bros Brawl and I didn't get my Wii until about two weeks after Brawl came out. It was frustrating having the game and not the system, but it was worth it.
avatar
scyor
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 32
Location : Bothell, WA

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scyor

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  Feliciano on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 am

Kinda hoping they find a way to make characters from the Ace Attorney series work this time around. Even though I don't play fighting games and probably won't get this one, the thought of Nick beating on someone with only the force of his "OBJECTION!" is something that will leave me in stitches.
avatar
Feliciano
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 28
Location : Southern California

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  USAtlas on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 am

Feliciano wrote:Kinda hoping they find a way to make characters from the Ace Attorney series work this time around. Even though I don't play fighting games and probably won't get this one, the thought of Nick beating on someone with only the force of his "OBJECTION!" is something that will leave me in stitches.

LOL..the objection?...you can't handle objection!!! Laughing
avatar
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 38
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARoxas

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  scyor on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Four new characters have been confirmed: Dr Doom, Super Skrull (I forgot which series he's from), Chun Li (I already knew she was in this game, because I saw a picture with her silihoulet in it), and Trish from Devil May Cry. I wasn't as excited to she them as I was to see Chris or Deadpool, but I think they're good additions to the game.
avatar
scyor
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 32
Location : Bothell, WA

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scyor

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  USAtlas on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm

scyor wrote:Four new characters have been confirmed: Dr Doom, Super Skrull (I forgot which series he's from), Chun Li (I already knew she was in this game, because I saw a picture with her silihoulet in it), and Trish from Devil May Cry. I wasn't as excited to she them as I was to see Chris or Deadpool, but I think they're good additions to the game.

sounds nice. thanks
avatar
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 38
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARoxas

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  scyor on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 pm

There are two new MvsC3 videos related to the new characters. One is a short video that briefly shows them and some of their moves. The other is a match: Super Skrull (I still don't know which Marvel series he's from and I'm too lazy to look it up), Dr Doom, and Deadpool ("I love me some...pineapples!") vs Chun Li, Chris, and Dante. I hope they tone Super Skrull down a bit when the game comes out. I can't post links to the videos, because I'm using my phone to post this message, but I have both videos in my You Tube favorites. My account is also Scyor.
avatar
scyor
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 32
Location : Bothell, WA

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scyor

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  octaneblue on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:40 am

Super-Skrull is an enemy of the Fantastic Four. He has powers from all four of them. Capcom was told that they couldn't use any of the Fantastic Four, so I suppose he was the next best thing, heh.
avatar
octaneblue
Boss
Boss

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 31
Location : Maryland

https://www.youtube.com/octaneblue

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  scyor on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 am

octaneblue wrote:Super-Skrull is an enemy of the Fantastic Four. He has powers from all four of them. Capcom was told that they couldn't use any of the Fantastic Four, so I suppose he was the next best thing, heh.

That makes sense. I thought he looked like a Fantastic Four villain. So we get two Fantastic Four villains but none of the Fantastic Four? Whatever.
So, before someone asks, which Marvel or Capcom characters do you want in this game? Aside from the obvious (Spiderman, Cyclops, one of the versions of Megaman, etc) I want Strider Hiryu, Strider Hien, Vergil from Devil May Cry 3, Sagat, Sigma from the Megaman X games, Punisher, Phenox Wright (any Objections?), Wesker, and many more.
avatar
scyor
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 32
Location : Bothell, WA

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scyor

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  octaneblue on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Thor and Amaterasu were recently revealed as playable characters. Very awesome, as I don't remember Thor being in any (recent) video games, and Amaterasu is just cool.

As for characters I'd like to see...
(this is just off the top of my head
On the Marvel side: Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Silver Surfer, Nightcrawler, The Punisher
Capcom: Dan/Coyote/MASK de Smith (killer7), Cody/Guy/Haggar (Final Fight), Falcon (Power Stone), Frank West, Firebrand (Gargoyle's Quest), Batsu/Kyosuke (Rival Schools), and anything from Monster Hunter.
avatar
octaneblue
Boss
Boss

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 31
Location : Maryland

https://www.youtube.com/octaneblue

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  Lucifer on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:12 pm

100% Zero from Mega Man ^_^ and not just any Zero, Dark Zero >Very Happy
avatar
Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  scyor on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:11 am

octaneblue wrote:Thor and Amaterasu were recently revealed as playable characters. Very awesome, as I don't remember Thor being in any (recent) video games, and Amaterasu is just cool.

As for characters I'd like to see...
(this is just off the top of my head
On the Marvel side: Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Silver Surfer, Nightcrawler, The Punisher
Capcom: Dan/Coyote/MASK de Smith (killer7), Cody/Guy/Haggar (Final Fight), Falcon (Power Stone), Frank West, Firebrand (Gargoyle's Quest), Batsu/Kyosuke (Rival Schools), and anything from Monster Hunter.

Thor's most recent video game appearance was in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. Those are some good choices. I completely forgot about Power Stones and Rival Schools characters.
avatar
scyor
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 32
Location : Bothell, WA

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scyor

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  mustenjoypie on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 am

the trailers look good but cmon the quality is gonna suck
if you want a great fighting game dbz is much better Wink
avatar
mustenjoypie
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  USAtlas on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:11 am

mustenjoypie wrote:the trailers look good but cmon the quality is gonna suck
if you want a great fighting game dbz is much better Wink

As someone once told me on here I hope your trolling! DBZ compared to MvC will lose hands down! But that is if your trolling!
avatar
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 38
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARoxas

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  Lucifer on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:07 pm

USAtlas wrote:
mustenjoypie wrote:the trailers look good but cmon the quality is gonna suck
if you want a great fighting game dbz is much better Wink

As someone once told me on here I hope your trolling! DBZ compared to MvC will lose hands down! But that is if your trolling!

Well I don't wanna get off topic that much, but DBZ is the best compared to anything XD, anyway, What could we bring in from Monster Hunter, Jon?
avatar
Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  jimmo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:25 am

Looks nice but I don't like st fighter type games except for soul calibur
avatar
jimmo
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 21
Location : australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  octaneblue on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm

scyor wrote:Thor's most recent video game appearance was in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. Those are some good choices. I completely forgot about Power Stones and Rival Schools characters.
Oh, I completely forgot about the existence of the Ultimate Alliance games. lol

Unfortunate news: the director of the game has noted that zero Rival Schools or Power Stone fighters will be in. (There's a link to the interview on the game's Wikipedia page)
avatar
octaneblue
Boss
Boss

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 31
Location : Maryland

https://www.youtube.com/octaneblue

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  USAtlas on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 am

is that to say that there will be char. in as well? I like Bastu but he's just about the only one I can remember from that game.
avatar
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 38
Location : Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARoxas

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  scyor on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:22 pm

I read that Phoenix Wright, Ghost Rider, and Punisher won't be playable characters in this game. I read that Punisher won't be a character, because he would play a lot like Chris and that Ghost Rider barely missed the cut. I really hope that Vergil and Zero are in this game. Then I could die a happy man.
avatar
scyor
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 32
Location : Bothell, WA

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scyor

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on the Marvel V. Capcom 3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum