CNAGF: Certainly Not A Gamer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on PokeSav

4 posters

Go down

Opinions on PokeSav Empty Opinions on PokeSav

Post  MatthewJonSteel Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 am

Well like most of the wifi battlers around know Pokesav has become almost the norm over Ev and iv training. Personally i think Pokesav is all fine to be using as even though its not legit i don't have the patience to iv train and there's no point going half and half and Ev training a poke i make on sav. But i was wondering everyone else's views on this matter.

Also do you think this will all change in the next generation?
MatthewJonSteel
MatthewJonSteel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MatthewJonSteel

Back to top Go down

Opinions on PokeSav Empty Re: Opinions on PokeSav

Post  RedFoxNinetales Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Its all when you start feeling it. The unfortunate thing is, we're getting older (something that you probably aren't feeling too much yet, lol), which unfortunately leaves less time on our hands to actually do the things we used to. If I could, I'd just sit around all day and play, but as is the unfortunate way of life, we can't do that...

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if the popular people on YouTube who are in their 20s are using SAV to save time on the 'tedious' work you have to do in the games to actually get to battling people. If you look at it from all angles, SAV looks less like game hacking software and more like a convenient tool that allows you to actually get to what you enjoy about the Pokemon games; the battling against friends.

I've actually gone from outright hating SAV to not caring, so long as it isn't ridiculous use, like 31 IVs and 252 EVs in all stats or impossible movesets. Sometimes, you just don't have the time to play these games for the time they demand, and SAV helps shorten that demand.

That's my opinion, at least. Me and a friend have actually had a conversation about it and the conclusion was the only thing 'evil' about SAV comes from the user utilising it.
RedFoxNinetales
RedFoxNinetales

https://www.youtube.com/user/RenegadeFox

Back to top Go down

Post  RskTkr Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:31 pm

I use SAV, i think it's fun because i don't make my pokemon SHINY and LVL 100!!! i make them reasonable, and i train them. Also I don't create legendary pokemon, I do those legit.

So it all depends on how people use the SAV. If they go wi-fi and use their hacked legendary 100 pokemon with awesome moves, that's a little annoyoing.

So personally I do not care if someone uses SAV or not. c:
RskTkr
RskTkr
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  oniongravy64 Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:34 pm

No SAV for me. I wouldn't get the same pleasure winning with a pass consisting of falsely made Pokemon.

At the end of the day, if you're not useless, you can get near perfect IVs through regular breeding anyway, especially as HG/SS makes it even easier due to power items passing the parent's IV 100% of the time.
oniongravy64
oniongravy64

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum