CNAGF: Certainly Not A Gamer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Collectibles

+2
Don Fawful
BitByBrick
6 posters

Go down

Video Game Collectibles  Empty Video Game Collectibles

Post  BitByBrick Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 am

Here's a fun fact. I like to consider myself an amateur video game/video game memorabilia collector. I'm sure their are more people like me out there and probably even on this forum so I got the idea to start a thread where we can post pictures of some of our favorite video game collectibles. Don't just post a random game or something that anyone can find. Post rare, cool, and/or neat stuff we don't exactly see that often (ex. Rare Game, Display Stand, themed console). It has to be yours too! Don't just looks up something on Google Images and post that.

Anyway here is some of my favorite stuff, appropriately taken with my DSi Camera for that low quality we all know and love. *Sigh* I need to invest in a new Camera.

Video Game Collectibles  HNI_0036
These are probably my oldest collectibles in terms of how long I have has them. My dad helped me collect them when they first came out

Video Game Collectibles  HNI_0040
I'm a Tetris fanboy so when I saw this at Barnes & Noble I just had to snatch it up.

Video Game Collectibles  HNI_0037
Imported straight from Japan with the Box which made me happy. Yeah it works.

Video Game Collectibles  HNI_0038
Picked up the one on the left at my local Play 'n' Trade for the bargain price of $15. The other one I got for a steal on Ebay for $14.

Video Game Collectibles  HNI_0041
This thing is roughly 70 inches tall. To put that into perspective, it's about the same height as an average male High School Junior. Picked up this official cardboard display from Play 'n' Trade for $20 no tax since they couldn't sell it to me as their merchandise.

Video Game Collectibles  HNI_0039
$27 for this thing which was definitely worth it (what can i say I'm a bargain hunter). I still have to get it refurbished though.

I also have all of the Club Nintendo Mario and Zelda Posters that I didn't feel I had to show you since they're posters. I'll post some other neat stuff I get in the future and of course you can do the same. Very Happy
BitByBrick
BitByBrick

https://www.youtube.com/user/WeLikeOurFeet

Back to top Go down

Video Game Collectibles  Empty Re: Video Game Collectibles

Post  Don Fawful Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 am

I'll just direct you to this video to show you what kind of collectibles I have Wink

Don Fawful
Don Fawful
Big Boss
Big Boss

https://cnagf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SyrusRayne Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:09 pm

I had that Pokemon Silver edition Gameboy. It was the first gameboy I'd ever owned, actually.
SyrusRayne
SyrusRayne
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Wendela9 Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 am

I have also lot of merchandising. I have a statue from Skull Kid and Link (green, you have also red and blue). Soon, i have the statue of Zant. You know, the bad guy of Twilight Princess. Razz

Much of Mario and Yoshi. And i have a plush Chain Comp and Yoshi. (i love Yoshi:D)

And i have posters from Loz: Twilight Princess and Super Mario Bros. I'll try to make pictures of my collectible items soon.
Wendela9
Wendela9

https://www.youtube.com/user/wendela9

Back to top Go down

Video Game Collectibles  Empty my collection

Post  BurningWhiteWolf121 Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:28 pm

i bet everyone does this but i keep every one of the cases my ds games come in i have like20
BurningWhiteWolf121
BurningWhiteWolf121
People Know Me
People Know Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:04 pm

BurningWhiteWolf121 wrote:i bet everyone does this but i keep every one of the cases my ds games come in i have like20

I do too!! I'm glad I'm not the only one, anyway, I'm getting Ico next week, bought it for $34.99, I'll get a pic when i can
Lucifer
Lucifer
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down