CNAGF: Certainly Not A Gamer Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FenixFire aka FierceBirdOfFlame checking in.

3 posters

Go down

FenixFire aka FierceBirdOfFlame checking in. Empty FenixFire aka FierceBirdOfFlame checking in.

Post  FenixFire Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey guys, FF here. For those who don't know me yet, I'm FierceBirdOfFlame from Youtube. FenixFire was my original nickname but that was already taken on Youtube so FBOF is what I came up with as a replacement. I prefer FenixFire to FBOF though, but either is fine.

Long time fan since the days of Pokémon Red & Blue. Have various teams for both Singles and Doubles, fun teams & competitive ones alike. If you're ever up for a battle or just want to have a good time co-op'ing the Battle Frontier, feel free to message me here or on Youtube. Smile

Cheers,
FenixFire
FenixFire
FenixFire

Back to top Go down

FenixFire aka FierceBirdOfFlame checking in. Empty Re: FenixFire aka FierceBirdOfFlame checking in.

Post  Don Fawful Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:08 pm

I see you joined our humble new forum aswell FenixFire. I hope you have a good time here and dont hesitate to ask questions.
Don Fawful
Don Fawful
Big Boss
Big Boss

https://cnagf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FenixFire aka FierceBirdOfFlame checking in. Empty Re: FenixFire aka FierceBirdOfFlame checking in.

Post  USAtlas Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm

greetings Fenix. Wow...another close member! your going to fit in this group just fine!
USAtlas
USAtlas
Kind of a Big Deal
Kind of a Big Deal

https://www.youtube.com/user/DARoxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum